When we first opened our doors 20 years ago, we never thought we would be faced with a challenge like the one we are facing now. This is a complicated time for everyone and small businesses like ours are no exception. We would like to take a moment to share our thoughts and ongoing plans with you.
First and foremost, we are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and our community. Now, we must prioritize this commitment while responsibly serving our clients. In response to CDC and local recommendations and directives, we have taken the following measures:
- Our Canadian showrooms are open by Private Appointment Only.
- Our US showrooms are temporarily closed. We are all working remotely, however, and welcome your calls, emails, and Live Chats. We have several ways to stay connected during this confusing time (and we really want to!):
- We are now providing extended Live Chat services right here on our website. Look for the “We’re Here!” button in the lower right corner of each page. Our Live Chat will be open from 8:00am-10:00pm seven days/week.
- We are pleased to offer Virtual Video or Phone Consultations. Request an appointment here and we will be happy to work with you from the comfort of your home.
- As always, you can simply call us – we would really love to hear from you. You can find the contact information for all showrooms here.
- Due to increasing Shelter-in-Place restrictions and recommendations, our US deliveries and installations are now paused to ensure the safety of our clients and our team. We are monitoring the situation across the country, and will update our policies as the situation improves — which will hopefully be soon. If you have any questions about an existing delivery or installation, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Sales & Design Associate, or email CustomerService@ResourceFurniture.com.
This is a fluid and confusing situation for all of us, and we know it may all change course tomorrow. But we promise to stay in touch and keep you informed as much and as quickly as possible.
We are so grateful for your business and support over the years, and we know that we will get through this together.
Lastly, we strongly encourage you to support your local and small businesses through this trying time — we all need each other now more than ever.
With heartfelt gratitude and thanks,
Ron Barth and Steve Spett,