When we first opened our doors 20 years ago, we never thought we would be faced with a challenge like the one we are facing now. This is a complicated time for everyone and small businesses like ours are no exception. We would like to take a moment to share our thoughts and ongoing plans with you.
First and foremost, we are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers, and our community. Now, we must prioritize this commitment while responsibly serving our clients. In response to CDC and local recommendations and directives, we have taken the following measures:
- As of May 28, 2020 we are pleased to announce that our Los Angeles showroom is open for private appointments only.
- Our Canadian showrooms are open for private appointments only.
- Our New York, Washington DC, and San Francisco showrooms remain temporarily closed.
- Please rest assured that we are taking every possible precaution and following all regulations and recommendations as we carefully open our doors to ensure the health and safety of all.
- We have lots of ways to stay connected during this confusing time (and we really want to!) Our entire staff is working remotely and we welcome your calls, emails, and Live Chats.
- We are now providing extended Live Chat services right here on our website. Look for the “We’re Here!” button in the lower right corner of each page. Our Live Chat will be open Sunday through Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- We are pleased to offer Virtual Video or Phone Consultations. Request an appointment here and we will be happy to work with you from the comfort of your home.
- As always, you can simply call us – we would really love to hear from you. You can find the contact information for all showrooms here.
- Due to increasing Shelter-in-Place restrictions, many installations in the US are temporarily paused. However, we are still offering long-distance shipping on QuickShip items and in some circumstances, delivery and installation services may be available depending on specific site conditions. We are monitoring the situation across the country and will update our policies as the situation changes. If you have any questions about an existing delivery or installation, please do not hesitate to reach out to your Sales & Design Associate, or email CustomerService@ResourceFurniture.com.
This is a fluid and confusing situation for all of us, and we know it may all change course tomorrow. But we promise to stay in touch and keep you informed as much and as quickly as possible.
We are so grateful for your business and support over the years, and we know that we will get through this together.
Lastly, we strongly encourage you to support your local and small businesses through this trying time — we all need each other now more than ever.
With heartfelt gratitude and thanks,
Ron Barth and Steve Spett,